REVIT MEP Technician to support projects which Electrical systems / Trade coordination. Candidates for this position would benefit from having a strong CAD/Design background in Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP). Key Responsibilities include coordination. Duties of this position include:
- Working with and taking direction from Foreman, Superintendent and Project Managers.
- Coordination with Other trades in an online(WebEx, etc.) and in person on Jobsite as required
- Technical drafting and design engineering support for MEP drawing production. Projects include design / design-build of commercial buildings, Duct banks and Electrical equipment layout.
- AA degree or vocational training and 1-2+ years of experience with 3D/BIM modeling
- Must be fluent in the latest version of REVIT MEP, Navisworks, AutoCAD
- Previous professional experience with with Electrical systems required
- Demonstrated project setup skills and familiarity with standard industry practices is desired
- NEC knowledge of working space/ clearances helpful but not required
Salary Based on experience.