- Manage and maintain FSE website and social media presence (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). Promote noteworthy jobs, awards, professional recognition, and other relevant info.
- Create a standardized format for all outgoing proposals to insure consistency across all divisions.
- Detailed proposal/presentation development.
- Compile and maintain a library of all completed jobs for construction as well as large service projects. This includes photos, statistics, description of the work and noteworthy challenges. This info should be in a database format that can easily be searched and used in pursuing new work.
- Manage and respond to all prequal requests.
- Develop and manage a company newsletter.
- Manage and maintain professional affiliations including (but not limited to) WBC, ASA, NECA, etc.…
- Manage and maintain all FSE licensing.
- Compile and update resumes for key employees to be used for prequal and proposals.
- Manage and distribute FSE season tickets (Nat’s, Cap, Ravens, etc.…).
- Attend and represent FSE at various networking events.
- Manage and maintain FSE logo and branding. Make sure that FSE is consistently portrayed to the public.
- Point person for planning and running company functions such as Christmas Party, Veteran’s Day Golf Tournament, Lunch & Learn, guest speakers, external conventions (NECA) and customer trips.
- Provide support as needed to FSE Executives.
Experience / Skills:
At least five years’ professional experience in a similar setting. Above average computer skills, including website management and content creation. Experience with InDesign or Illustrator. RFP and/or RFQ experience. Proposal writing
Commensurate with experience