Provides assistance to Area Project Manager in administrative areas.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Solid computer skills using spreadsheets, database and word processing software.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and be able to multi-task.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervising personnel, co-workers, subordinates.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must have excellent Email, telephone and customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining official documents and records in appropriate files.
- Provide information and receive information concerning matters related to various jobs.
- Writing, processing and billing work orders
- Requesting and processing Permits – calling in inspections
- Process and Maintaining Security Clearances
- Manage Training Certifications for project personell
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned.
- Company paid health insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 401 (k)
- Commensurable with experience.